Cisdem PDF Converter OCR for Mac comes to help you convert any native PDF, scanned PDF and encrypted PDF to editable and searchable PDF,Word, Text, Excel, PPT, ePub, HTML, Text, Rtfd, Pages, Keynote, and image documents(JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF) with its OCR technology while maintaining the original layout and file quality.
Issues Fixed in PDF Converter OCR Version 5.1.0
* Issues fixed:
1. Some crash issues.
2. Fixed the bug that memory increases when converting files.
3. Fixed the bug of wrong page orientation after conversion.
4. Fixed the bug that title letter is missing after conversion.
5. Fixed the problem that App crashes when converting png to png format.
* Enhanced the conversion quality for scans and images.
* Supports upgrading to lifetime license at the end of one year license.
Other Main Features
With OCR capability, users can convert scanned document or images to editable files.
2.15+ Output Formats
PDF Converter OCR can export any PDFs to Microsoft Office, iWork, Text, Rtfd, HTML, ePub, JPEG, PNG, etc.
3.200+ Language Recognition
The built-in OCR converter allows users to recognize more than 200 languages, including English, Italian, French, German, Russian etc. and any combination of them.
Under “Creator” mode, users can easily create PDFs from other documents. In addition, you can protect, unlock, merge and compress these newly generated PDFs
The program can process dozens of, even hundreds of PDF files at the same time without pause, in order to greatly cut your time on the conversion.
Keywords: PDF Converter for Mac PDF Converter Mac Convert Scanned PDF on Mac PDF Converter with OCR