Statistical Analysis and Inference Software for Windows covering everything from Average, Mode and Variance through to Hypothesis Analysis, Time Series and Linear Regression. Includes Online Help, Tutorials, Graphs, Summaries, Import/Export, Customisable Interface, Calculator, Live Spell Check, Install/Uninstall and much more.
- Single, Dual (paired and unpaired) and Multiple Data Analysis (Multivariate analysis not in Lite Version).
- Data can be either for Sample or Population.
- Data can be Time Based for Time Series Analysis.
- Data can be entered as Raw Data, Grouped Data, or as Summary Data.
- Raw Data can be converted into Grouped Data.
- Raw Data can have in-built Transformations applied to them.
- Raw Data can have Random values meeting user defined criteria.
- Data can be fully documented and stored in DataLists.
- Standardisation of Data around given mean/standard deviation.
- DataLists are grouped together in Workbooks - one Workbook is opened at a time and can contain many DataLists.
- Sample Size calculations.
- Random Value Lists for Sampling.
- Statistical Summary including: mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, kurtosis, skew, etc.
- Comparison of Statistics for Raw and Grouped of the same Data.
- Graphs and Charts including: Histograms, Line Graphs, Pie Graphs, Ogives, Scatter Diagrams, Rootograms, Bar Charts and more.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of a Single Population - including the Mean, the Variance and Proportions.
- Inference and Hypothesis Analysis of Two Populations - including Difference of the Mean, Ratio of the Variance, Difference of Proportions.
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA) (not in Lite Version).
- Linear Regression with Transformations of the dependent variable.
- Multiple Regression with Transformations of the dependent variables (not in Lite Version).
- Moving Averages.
- Trend Analysis of Time Series Data.
Keywords: statistical software statistical windows software statistics software statistical inference statistical analysis hypothesis analysis statistics stats math maths stats mathematics time series probability hypothesis analysis