OsCMax Cart contribution which would help you export easy your products into PriceRunner.com - one of the best Pay-Per-Click service.
The website PriceRunner is a price comparison service launched in Sweden in 1999, and since bought by ValueClick. It allows users to compare prices on a range of products.
PriceRunner uses a combination of screen scraping retailers' websites and files supplied by the retailers themselves. These prices are matched against a backend database. This is done by using both a fuzzy logic automatching system, and manually by admin staff. PriceRunner.com was designed to provide consumers with easy online access to specifications and prices for a wide variety of products.
PriceRunner is similar to other price comparison services in that it is financed by advertisers, who pay on a pay per click model. It also uses web banners provided by sister company, vcmedia.
- easy to use and configure
- multilanguage support
- multicurrency support
- ability to export only selected categories
- ability to include/exclude products marked "our of stock"
- ability to include/exclude with zero quantity
- ability to limit number of products exported
- ability to set currency that is used during export
- ability to customize name of the export file
- inline text recommendations for fast initial configuration.
Keywords: osCMax PriceRunner.com PriceRunner.com osCMax export osCMax PriceRunner.com PriceRunner.com osCMax module osCMax PriceRunner.com feed osCMax export products osCMax modules