An advanced tool which helps you backup and archive your important emails organized in one file, converting emails from Becky (popular email client) to any format you wish easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose format to convert and click Save As button.
With ABC Amber Becky Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List:
- reads IDX and BMF files (Becky databases files), even if Becky program is not installed. In this case select "Archive" tab, open BMF file and you will see all emails displayed in the list
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format. This can be PDF format (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, database formats DBF and CSV, modern format XML, and many more (including Word Star, Ami Pro, Word Perfect, MS Works formats)
- conversion is based on plain text part or HTML part of the message
- supports multiple encoding tables
- ease to setup and use
- adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document
- powerful search functions (Sender, Recipient, Subject, Headers, Body, Received before, Received after) to filter messages
- supports multiple PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, etc.)
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF and HTML), maintains hyperlinks
- saves the message attachments to disk
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- processes folders with EML/MSG/NWS files
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer
- multi-language support, command line support
Keywords: convert becky mails chm hlp pdf rtf txt doc html xml xls csv dbf