Have you ever needed to backup and archive your e-mails for easy and quick retrieval?
We need to do it almost every day.
ABC Amber Outlook Express Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, newsgroups mails organized in one file (as hypertext system). It is a very useful tool which converts your emails from MS Outlook Express to any document format (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click "Save As" button.
Currently our software supports more than 50 languages, and more to come.
With ABC Amber Outlook Express Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List:
- reads DBX files (Outlook Express databases files), even if MS Outlook Express program is not installed. In this case select "Archive" tab, open dbx file and you will see all emails displayed in the list;
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, more;
- supports mutiple encoding tables;
- supports display and render of HTML emails;
- ease to setup and use;
- command line suppport;
- adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file;
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well-readable document;
- powerful search functions to filter messages;
- supports multiple PDF export options;
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF/HTML);
- saves the message attachments to disk;
- processes folders with EML/MHT/NWS files;
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
Keywords: convert emails messages chm hlp pdf rtf txt doc html outlook express